From: Lucille on
I am working on a big table in access and have been asked to update quite a
few figures. Do I have to do this manually or is there another way that I
can do this?

Many thanks.
From: Al Campagna on
Lucille,
There's no way we can answer that without any description of what your
fields are, and if there is any "logic" to the changes you want to make.

An example of a "logical" change might be...
For any Amount between 500 and 1000... add .02 to the Amount.
(That could be handled by an Update query...)

Please explain in more detail, and give examples.

--
hth
Al Campagna

From: golfinray on
You have Update and Append queries for changing or adding data to your
tables. Update queries will change existing values. Append queries will add
more records. Check Access help to get you started on the one you need.
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

"Lucille" wrote:

> I am working on a big table in access and have been asked to update quite a
> few figures. Do I have to do this manually or is there another way that I
> can do this?
>
> Many thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: How to know the image size