From: Steve on
visio john is the one who does not understand the concept of FREE peer to
peer support! He never offers any help to posters in the Access newsgroups.
If visio john was truly an MVP, he would be offering help to posters rather
than repetitiously posting repugnant messages and wasting the time of all
who open his repugnant messages.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com

From: John... Visio MVP on
> visio john is the one who does not understand the concept of FREE peer to
> peer support! He never offers any help to posters in the Access
> newsgroups.

Wrong as usual. I do not post as many answers as I would like to because I
have to keep warning posters when you are in troll mode, but I have posted
answers to the Access newgroups. Including this week.

> If visio john was truly an MVP, he would be offering help to posters
> rather than repetitiously posting repugnant messages and wasting the time
> of all who open his repugnant messages.

I guess in your eyes, helping posters avoid wasting time and money with a
troll is not being helpful.

> Steve

Anyway, I have wasted enough time on your banality, so I am moving on till
the next time you try to peddle your unwelcome tripe.

John... Visio MVP

Pages: 1
Prev: Continuous Form Auto Fill In
Next: test