From: pichu pichandi on
We have lot of social networking websites like Twitter, Orkut. But I
searched for a good site for shopping through social networking. I
found this website .

http://www.shoppingreps.com?SourceId=1249 very cool and interesting. I
search for a washing machine, their inventory is very bad I can’t
find. I found an innovation they allowed the customers to add any
goods to their inventory and register for them. I added my item and
registered for that. The site says they will check if my item is
available in the market. If it is available they will approve my new
inventory and my group will be available for anybody else to join. It
is fascinating, but time consuming. I am waiting.

Please see this site http://www.shoppingreps.com?SourceId=1249

and try to join if anybody interested.