From: mrkt_rwnd on
Hi, I have successfully written menu code that runs each time an .xla
opens along with Excel. It works fine on my machines in both XL 2003
and XL 2007 (as expected under the Add-in menu). However, on other
people's machines, and much to my chagrin, the menu does not appear in
XL 2007. I know they have properly installed the add-ins, because I
can see them selected under the Add-in's menu, and the macros can be
called by their defined key-combinations. Nevertheless, no custom
menus under Add-ins. Frustration city. Any thoughts on what may be
interfering on these other installations? I have read about
duplicate .xlb files, anything else? Thanks, Jeff