From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
I would strongly encourage you to enable the Windows Firewall, even though
you connect via a router.

Norton (and McAfee) applications are notorious for not upgrading (or
uninstalling) cleanly. Normally I'd have you uninstall NAV 21010,
download/run the Norton Removal Tool, and then do a clean install of NAV
2010...but doing so would wipe out NSW and, I assume, Norton Save & Restore.

Are the Norton "leftovers" causing the problem? Could be. Check with
Norton/Symantec Support or seek assistance in the appropriate Norton
Community Forum.

From: Mackenrick on
Thanks Bear, I'll turn Win Firewall back on (I think it got turned off when
I had Norton Internet Protection installed on this comp last year. I'll also
look into the Norton removal tool and consider cleaning everything out and
doing a clean install of NAV, SW and S&R. Thanks for the help.
--
MacKenrick