From: Mike on
Your right. I was giving another option. So that maybe in the future the user
would like to paste to worksheet 3 or 4 or 5 ect... the user would not have
to modify the userform.

From: eliano on
On 24 Mag, 18:01, SteAXA <Ste...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> MsgBox(prompt[, buttons] [, title] [, helpfile, context])
>
> In buttons you can use VbYesNoCancel
> if user select:
> yes msgbox return vbYes (=6),
> no msgbox return vbNo (=7),
> cancel msgnox return vbCancel (=2).
>
> Ste'

Like this ?

Dim reply As VbMsgBoxResult
reply = MsgBox("Yes = Copy data in Sheet1" & _
vbNewLine & _
"No = Copy data in Sheet2" & _
vbNewLine & _
" otherwise Cancel", _