From: spudnik on
well, the USA has no policy for energy,
other that cap&trade "free trade" nostrum, and
buying photovoltaics from Southwest Asia (and
oil from Southeast Asia, since a little spill off of Santat Barbara
during the Brown Admin. -- Californicators are the biggest users
of Gulf and Alaska oil; are we not?)

(let alone, antimatter drive or any space program, at all, or
nuclear electricity & process heat ... a complete bust.)

> interactions are short range, an antiproton must essentially "touch" a nucleus
> in order to annihilate, meaning that their positions must be within a femtometer
> or so, and their relative velocity must be less than ~0.001 c (at higher

thus&so:
as far as I know, the ethanol subsidies are creating a dustbowl,
still, in the Midwest, with the farmers building huge storages
for corn to game the hedge-funds etc. ad vomitorium ... which, of
course,
are nothing, compared to Waxman's cap&trade.

> >Itisassumedthatnearlyallofthegasolinerequiredfortheproductionofethanol
> That word appears to be misspelled!

thus&so:
can you actually show that Dubya was aware
of much of anything that was ever done in his name?... I mean,
why didn't he sign the Kyoto cap&trade nostrum?
> Tell us the one about how Cheeny and Bush had no inkling, an attack'd occur

thus&so:
so, the wherebouts of Cheeny are of such importance, presumably
because he was in charge, with Dubya in a classroom. but, keep in
mind,
at least two executive orders made the VP a)
the head of the NSC, circa Raegan's first months (them, they shot
him), and b)
the head of the Principals Cmte., circa impeachment, that is to say,
the Acting President, when ever the PC was in effect ...
which could still be & apparently was for some or all
of Dubya's eight years in office.

thus&so:
OK, why don't you dyscuss, whether or not cap&trade is a "tax,"
per the WSUrinal editorials' & teaparty's mere slogan, or just another
way
for the bears &bulls to make money, whilst the hogs get slaughtered?

(that is to say, the Next (or very Last) Bailout of Wall Street etc.,
including Beyondish Petroleumish, the big operators
in the Gulf and Alaska ... and "the nationbuilding of E.Timor?")

thus&so:
the Kyoto Protocol was stricltly cap&trade, a.k.a. "free trade"
of the yore of British imperialism in 1776 (whence Smith's second
hoax,
_The Wealth of Nations_, was published), as Waxman's wunnerful bill
of '91 on NOX and SO2. maybe, it was fortunate, that someone lied
to Dubya about Kyoto's true nature, or he'd surely have signed it.
so, how about an actual, tiny, accountable carbon tax, instead
of the next and/or last bailout of Wall Street and the City
(of London, financial district & gated community) ??
the voluntary USA cap&trade, apparently partly started
by Sen. Obama via private foundations, is already huge,
tens of billions of dollars US per annum since 2003, although
much smaller than the EU's mandatory one.
> > Kyoto and Cap & Trade.

thus&so:
ice that is within the arctic circles
never gets direct insolation over 47 degrees from horizon (or
less than 43 degrees from zenith). I mean,
that is not really apparent in GCMers flatscreen HDTVs.
> Which sea ice (Arctic summer or Antarctic winter) affects albedo, most?

thus&so:
all of the Liberal Media, oWned by consWervatives, seems
to agree with Emmanuel, that this is the time
to install BP's old cap&trade ideals from Kyoto ... actually,
first launched in '91 under Waxman and H-Dubya.

thus&so:
so, acid rain is the germain topic, since
it was the First Cap and Trade (Waxman's '91 bill). so,
what I haven't seen dyscussed in the WSUrinal e.g.,
is just how wonderfully this'd worked --
who made the money in the God-am "free market?"
[NB, Waxman's cmte. also ran the healthcare bill;
is that a conspiracy, or doe he get free drugs?]

thus&so:
sad to say, I missed the authors of _Doubt Merchants_,
when they came to the public library, as folks around here
rely on me to be the (usually) lone contrarian in Santa Monica,
the capital of Green (with the help of Alcoa's largest-ever
bequest to the WAND Corp., when the President was chosen
to be Dubya's Treasurer ... when HDPE bags are outlawed,
only criminals and baby-smotherers will have HDPE bags -- a-hem.)
you bring-up 9/11 and Saddam Hussein. well, 2003 was when a)
they cut-off a tenth of our supply to Californicators (with their ban
on offshore drilling), and spent a huge amount of oil
on the new war ... and that's when the hedgers jacked the price up,
kind of a double-whammy after the "electricity crisis"
from Texas and Canada.

thus&so:
such is the nature of an ad hoc interpretation of glaciation,
that added snowfall requires a "colder" planet (and that
more icebergs calving necessarily implies melting ...
not according to the satellite telemetry,
circa the day of the panel at UCLA, a few y.a.;
citing-out two of the professors, known to me.)
> increasing WV content results in stronger cyclonic systems
> as much as or more than vertical lapse rate changes.

thus quoth:
Miskolczi said in <http://www.met.hu/doc/idojaras/vol111001_01.pdf>

thus&so:
what if the same guy who was the source d'Eaugate
for Bernward at the Post [*], was also the Vice President,
who purposely set his mattress on fire in the first tower
(second was hit by a 757 filled with fuel for most
of a transcontinental flight, minus the steering loop);
and, so, how many mattresses'd he have'd to set,
to make for a controlled demolition?
well, some of us believe that
he was not just the acting president --
especially since the impeachment of Bill C..
* in the theatrical parlance of editor Bradley or ms. Graham,
Woodstein ne'er followed the Pennzoil money to <a-hem>;
see http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/

--BP's cap&trade plus free beer/miles on your CO2 creds at ARCO!
http://wlym.com