From: Nate Bargmann on
I'm looking for a wireless point-to-point bridge to cover approximately
1.5 miles. The sites should have line of site (will confirm with
SPLAT!), however one site may have some tree blockage. The trees are on
our property so they can be trimmed or removed as needed.

I found via Google a company called RadioLabs and see that they offer a
point-to-point bridge, GS2000:

http://www.radiolabs.com/products/wireless/wireless-bridge.php

It looks like a poor man's Orthogon (Canopy now) and the price doesn't
seem too bad. Any opinions? Anything better out there around that price
range?

- Nate >>

--

"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds,
the pessimist fears this is true."
From: Nate Bargmann on
Then I found a company named Netkrom Technologies offering an AIRNET 54Mb
2.4GHz Bridge Point to Point kit:

http://www.netkrom.com/prod_airnet_outdoor_54Mb_bridge_ptp_kit.html

I've found little about the company or the product on the Web so that
leaves me guessing a bit.

- Nate >>

--

"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds,
the pessimist fears this is true."

Pages: 1
Prev: Thomson Wireless Adapter
Next: Helix antenna