From: John McCabe on
Hi

I've just noticed that AonixADT appears to be available free of charge
for Eclipse. Has anyone tried it and compared version 3.2.3 for
example against GNATBench 2.3.1?

I'm wondering if they can both be installed at the same time to try
side by side in one Eclipse installation, or if I need to copy my
Eclipse thing and install one in one and the other in the other.

FWIW - I used ObjectAda years ago on Ada95/WinNT4.0 for an x86 target
and thought the IDE was pretty good (well, it was based on Visual
Studio, so fairly familiar layout, features etc).

Thanks for any opinions.

John