From: John on
I would like Application.GetOpenFilename to prompt me to select a folder,
then open all files in that folder. What is the proper syntax please?

From: Mike H on
John

This will open all the .xls files in the selected folder

Sub Open_All_Files()
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
With Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFolderPicker)
.Show
MyPath = .SelectedItems(1)
End With
ActiveFile = Dir(MyPath & "*.xls")
Do While ActiveFile <> ""
Workbooks.Open Filename:=MyPath & ActiveFile
ActiveFile = Dir()
Loop
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
End Sub

Mike

From: Mike H on
I forgot to mention that in the folder picker you must 'Double Click' to
select the folder then OK

Mike