From: Cassie on
Hi Everyone,

I have an excel spreadsheet (excel 2003 SP3) that is opened from a link on
the internet. It is set to open in excel, not the browser window.

When it runs the Application.OnTime code, it tries to reopen the excel file
and says some message about "The macro "C\ Documents and
Settings\{name}\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\O5GMECC5\TEST1[1].xls'!Module1.DoStuff' cannot be found.

The code is.....
Application.OnTime Now + TimeSerial(0, 0, 1), ThisWorkbook.Name &
"!Module1.DoStuff"

When I initially opened the TEST1 file, I enabled the macros and the
"DoStuff" macro is in "Module1". I can run the "DoStuff" macro if I just
"Call" it.

I have found that this also happens with the Application.OnKey and
Application.OnAction methods.

The code will work if TEST1.xls is not opened from the internet or it is
opened with FireFox.

Does anyone have any ideas about how I can get the Application.OnTime to see
the macro?

--
Thanks, Cassie