From: kalle on

Hi

I have an workbook that is used by many people and som of them hav
access to more functions.

Therefore I use Application.UserName to who is loged on.

If my real name is Carl Something I log on with abcaso but when I use
Application.UserName I get "Carl Something" but I want "abcaso"

Is it possible to get the name?

Thanks in advance

From: Bob Phillips on
Use