From: Michael A. Terrell on

Greegor wrote:

> On Jul 31, 2:35 am, Nunya <jack_sheph...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> > On Jul 30, 11:37 pm, Greegor <greego...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > You can guess the tune to read this one to...
> >
> > Go away, little girl.
> >
> > Go AWAY, little girl.
> >
> > You're not mature enough to be posting here...
> >
> > Abuse complaint forwarded.
>
> Did you use all 75 of your sock identities?
> Or Archie or Jack Shephard?
> Post a copy of your complaint e-mail.
> This will go on your assessment.

THE DIMBULB SCORECARD

Abbey Somebody <abnormal(a)castlefrankenstein.org>
AnimalMagic <AnimalMagic(a)petersbackyard.org>
Archimedes' Lever <OneBigLever(a)InfiniteSeries.Org>
AtTheEndofMyRope <AtTheEndofMyRope(a)AtTheEndofMyRope.org>
AwlSome Auger <AwlSomeAuger(a)BuyOneGetOneFree.org>
BarnCat <BarnCat(a)keepingthevermindownatthebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Bart! <B(a)rt_The_Sheriff_Is_A_Nig**!.org>
BigBalls <BiggestBallsOfAll(a)thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
BillyPilgrim <BillyPilgrim(a)thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Bungalow Bill <BugalowBill(a)AbbeyRoad.UKCOM>
10
Capt. Cave Man <ItIsSoEasyACaveManCanDoIt(a)upyers.org>
CellShocked <cellshocked(a)thecellvalueattheendofthespreadsheet.org>
ChairmanOfTheBored <RUBored(a)crackasmile.org>
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers
<theslipperman(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Copacetic <Copacetic(a)iseverythingalright.org>
Corbomite Carrie <Corbomite(a)maneuver.org>
DarkMatter <DarkMatter(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
DarkSucker <DarkSucker(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Do I really need to say? <rael(a)thescree.org>
Dorothy with the Red Shoes on <Dorothy(a)notinkansas.org>
20
Dr. Heywood R. Floyd <Heywood(a)thebarattheendofthemonolith.org>
FatBytestard <FatBytestard(a)somewheronyourharddrive.org>
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor <FunkShunPoignter(a)yermomma.org>
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor <FunkShunPointer(a)yermomma.org>
George Orr <GergoOrr(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement
<GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement(a)youdontknowjack.org>
Hattori Hanzo <OutintheSnow(a)billsbackyard.org>
Herbert John \Jackie\" Gleason" <BufordTJustice(a)Texarkanacops.gov>
HiggsField <higgdfield(a)whutthableapduyoukno.org>
IAmTheSlime <TheSlimeFromYourVideo(a)oozingacrossyourlivingroomfloor.org>
30
ItsASecretDummy <secretasianman(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Jupiter Jaq <JupiterJaq(a)BuyOneGetOneFree.org>
Kai <kai(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
LargeMarge <LargeMarge(a)thetentwoposition.org>
life imitates life <pasticcio(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Lil Red Riding In The Hood
<lilredridinginthehood(a)grandmashouseattheendoftheuniverse.org>
lurch <lurch(a)yourangcousinitslibrary.org>
MadManMoon <TheWholePlanetIsMine(a)hereandnow.org>
MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet <DoNotAttemptToAdjustYourSet(a)anytime.org>
MassiveProng(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org
<MassiveProng(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
40
MeowSayTongue <MeowSayTongue(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Mr.Eko <ekointhedirt(a)lostisland.org>
Mr. Haney <mrhaney(a)thebarattheendofthefarmroad.org>
Mycelium <myceliumgrows(a)underyourshrooms.org>
Mycelium <mycelium(a)thematrixattheendofthemushroomstem.org>
Neanderthal <dance(a)gottafindawomanrighton.org>
OutsideObserver <Stand And Deliver(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Pieyed Piper <pieyedPiper(a)thebongshopattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Phat Bytestard <PhatBytestard(a)getinmahharddrive.org>
RoyLFuchs <RoyLFuchs(a)urfargingicehole.org>
50
scorpius
<scorpius(a)thewormholethatemptiesontheothersideoftheuniverse.org>
SkyPilot <somewhere(a)theedgeofspace.org>
SomeKindOfWonderful
<SomeKindOfWonderful(a)allthegirlsintheworldbeware.org>
Son of a Sea Cook <NotaBrewster(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
SoothSayer <SaySooth(a)TheMonastery.org>
Spurious Response <SpuriousResponse(a)cleansignal.org>
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt <Zarathustra(a)thusspoke.org>
Sum Ting Wong <SumTingWong(a)thebarattheendoftheVenusianLightnigBolt.org>
Sum Ting Wong
<SumTingWong(a)thebarattheendoftheVenusianLightnigBoltmonolith.org>
SuspendedInGaffa <suspendedingaffa(a)kateshouse.org>
60
The Great Attractor
<SuperM(a)ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGalaxy.org>
TheGlimmerMan <justaglimmer(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
TheJoker <LeonardooftheLarcenousLaugh(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
The Keeper of the Key to The Locks
<TheLoner(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
TheKraken <ReachUpandSuckYouDowntotheDepths(a)yup.org>
The Last Mimsy <mimsy(a)TheOtherSideoftheLookingGlass.org>
TheQuickBrownFox <thequickbrownfox(a)overthelazydog.org>
The Loner <TheLoner(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
TralfamadoranJetPilot <BillyPilgrim(a)thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
TutAmongUs(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org
<TutAmongUs(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
70
UltimatePatriot <UltimatePatriot(a)thebestcountry.org>
UpGrade <UpGrade(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
UpYerNose <UpYerNose(a)witarubbahose.org>
ValleyGirl <LuvYerNailz(a)LikeIWouldGiveIt.Comeon>
VioletaPachydermata <PurpleElephant(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
WallyWallWhackr <wallywallwhackr(a)thematrixattheendofthemushroomstem.org>
WarmUnderbelly <WarmUnderbellyOfAmerica(a)thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
100WattDarkSucker <100WattDarkSucker(a)thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
78
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Fine wire tensile strengths?