From: Mark on
I just upgraded to office 2007. All the macros that I have been running in
Excel 2003 seem to be much slower now. Even the ones that involve simple
calculations and copy and paste commands.
I have been hearing that there are fixes for tht but where? I have the
office2007 SP2 installed but it didn't change things.

Any last attempt I should try before reverting to Excel 2003.

Mark
From: Don Guillett on
May help to post some of your code. Perhaps looking at ALL rows/cols?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Homey on
most macros run more slow in 2007 i find. about twice but sometime much
more slow

From: Gary Keramidas on
that's what i've found, especially when manipulating data on worksheets.

i've sent a few examples to a excel program manager and he's telling me that
performance in excel 2010 is getting very close to 2003 performance.
--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003