From: Neil Rutman on
Thanks Steve!

Neil R

From: polymod on

"Neil Rutman" <neilrut(a)speakeasy.net> wrote in message
> This was one of those that came very quickly. Wrote most of it last night
> and finished lyrics and recorded/mixed it all day and tonight.
>
> www.soundclick.com/neilrutman

IMHO this is your best work to date.
My only gripe is the drums get a little loose around the 2:00 mark.

Nice job Neil.

Poly

From: Sue Morton on
Agreed with Poly (best work to date). I don't qualify for comment on
the drums :-)
--
Sue Morton

From: Neil Rutman on
Thanks Poly and Sue! Appreciate the feedback and support.

Poly, I'll check into the drums.

Thanks,

Neil R

From: Neil Rutman on
New version and much better I think. Thanks all for the feedback.