From: joel on

I think the problem is with the query or the database. Have you checked
the database to see if there is any empty rows in the database? Maybe
delete the 1500 entry which may be empty. Often excel will stop at an
empty row.

Excel will use the ID column of the database. sometimes the ID column
is numerical and other times it can be an alphabetical string. In
either case the ID column must be unique. A duplicate entry in the ID
column could cause problems. If the ID column is numerical it should be
in increasing order. I don't think it matters if a number is skipped
because often an entry in a databae will be deleted.

I don't think the problem is with the arry and I know I've seen queries
where more than 1500 entries are returned.

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=229

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: Striker3070 on
well I have exported with another utility, and there is nothing wrong with
any of the records. The names can be identical, there can be more than one
Bill Smith in the AD group. However the username is unique. I'm not
returning the user name however. I don't see why the array could not have
two Bill Smith's in it.