From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 09:58 -0400, Andrew Ballard wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Richard Quadling <rquadling(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 28 June 2010 13:44, Brandon Rampersad <brandon.add.on(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> f**k no
> >
> > Enlightened criticism aside, why not? Or rather (as I'm willing to adapt) how?
>
> Probably because you ignored his latest request to chat. Just guessing, really.
>
> Andrew

No, he often emails the list with random insults. He's emailed me
personally a couple of times too in response to a list email. Normally
I'd keep this off list, but as it's been going on for so long, and
others have noticed it too, figured his off-list behaviour should be
mentioned as well.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

From: Shreyas Agasthya on
I have got one, too.

--
Regards,
Shreyas Agasthya
From: Andrew Ballard on
On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Ashley Sheridan
<ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 09:58 -0400, Andrew Ballard wrote:
>
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Richard Quadling <rquadling(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 28 June 2010 13:44, Brandon Rampersad <brandon.add.on(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> f**k no
> >
> > Enlightened criticism aside, why not? Or rather (as I'm willing to adapt) how?
>
> Probably because you ignored his latest request to chat. Just guessing, really.
>
> Andrew
>

> No, he often emails the list with random insults. He's emailed me personally a couple of times too in response to a list email. Normally I'd keep this off list, but as it's been going on for so long, and others have noticed it too, figured his off-list behaviour should be mentioned as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Ash
> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

You are right, although my previous post was intended a little more
tongue-in-cheek. I just thought perhaps he was an embittered Google
Chat evangelist or something. :-)

Andrew