From: Ptomaine on
Can anyone give a hit where to get any source code library in C or C++ to
use audio fingerprinting technology?
From: Bob Cain on

Ptomaine wrote:
> Can anyone give a hit where to get any source code library in C or C++ to
> use audio fingerprinting technology?

Gracenote now owns the technology so you can probably license it from them.

Bob
--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein
From: dbell on
I would guess there are numerous other sources. OP would have to
search for them.

Dirk

From: Donald on
dbell wrote:
> I would guess there are numerous other sources. OP would have to
> search for them.
>
> Dirk
>
> Bob Cain wrote:
>
>>Ptomaine wrote:
>>
>>>Can anyone give a hit where to get any source code library in C or C++ to
>>>use audio fingerprinting technology?
>>
>>Gracenote now owns the technology so you can probably license it from them.
>>

>>Bob

Google comes up with lots of hits for "audio fingerprinting technology".

Are there any standards for "audio fingerprinting technology" or is it a
sellers market ?

donald
From: dbell on
I am curious what in your mind constitutes 'audio fingerprint'
technology in terms of accuracy and application environment?

Dirk

Donald wrote:
> dbell wrote:
> > I would guess there are numerous other sources. OP would have to
> > search for them.
> >
> > Dirk
> >
> > Bob Cain wrote:

> >>Gracenote now owns the technology so you can probably license it from them.
> >>

> >>Bob
>
> Google comes up with lots of hits for "audio fingerprinting technology".
>
> Are there any standards for "audio fingerprinting technology" or is it a
> sellers market ?
>
> donald

Pages: 1
Prev: Software PLL (SPLL)