From: Trapulo on
I need to audit user login events from VB.NET. I solved using WMI events on
SQL 2K5 and SQL2K8, but I cannot find a solution for SQL2K. It seems that its
WMI provider doesn't reports any useful events, but just functions to access
configurations and so on.
Is this right? Is there any way I can create a program that traces SqlServer
2000 logon events?

thanks

From: Uri Dimant on
Hi
SQL Server Profiler, reading ERROR.LOG....

From: Trapulo on
SQL Server profiler? I need to write a VB.NET software.. :(

From: Trapulo on

Where is MS people? :(

From: Uri Dimant on
Cristmas , everybody at home:-)