From: Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology on
On Sep 27, 6:55 am, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

seem an Antipodean Toad got stuck on the line !
From: Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology on
On Sep 27, 6:55 am, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Of course the Mining & Political Criminals aren't happy about such
disclosure !
From: BradGuth on
On Sep 26, 9:55 pm, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
> [...]
> required will put an end to the well deserved Collective Chastisement.
> One was already required in the WA Parliament by the late Hon. T.D
> Evans Member for Kalgoorlie,  and the other is the one I require on
> the Port Arthur Mass Murder ! All things will get from bad to worse
> till those Mining & Political Criminals are brought to Justice ....
> same with Bush & the USA going as well through a DDD, imposed
> originally since the Newmont Criminals were based in Colorado !
>
> Now back on the Geology proper.
> I quickly read through your fiction tale titled THE MAKING OF
> AUSTRALIA.
> Under other heading : Mobile Belts
>
> I have read in complete amazement,
> a)
> At Jack Hills, in the Narryer Gneiss Complex of this bloc, rocks were
> dated as 3.7 billion years old. In them, a zirkon crystal was found
> from 4.4 billion years ago. It is the oldest terrestrial fragment. It
> might have been eroded from the first crust formed on Earth.
> b)
> The Alice Springs Orogeny caused another intraplate deformation and
> north-south shortening of the superbasin. On a 400km front (248 miles)
> a column of sediments 8km high (5 miles) was pushed southward by 14km
> (8.7 miles) over the base of the ancient Arunta Block. That column
> toppled and was squeezed into the folds of the Macdonnell Ranges (3)
> Endquote
>
> My question to you then is ; Do you really believe the inanities that
> you are putting forth, faithful report of what has been foraged into
> your trusting naive mind by the Oxford Universitees ' mind slaves
> round the world, & their local infamous subsidiaries at Curtin,
> Monash, the ANU etc
> 8 KM HIGH COLUMN OF SEDIMENTS was pushed southward by 14km, TOPPLED &
> WAS SQUEEZED etc
>
> Thank you, klein Klauss, for providing an irrefutable demonstration
> that the official Geology is completely MAD, and most certainly in the
> last jolt of agony !!!
> By the way, I take it for granted that you also beulieve in the Big
> Bang, Le  Gros Boum, Das Groß blitzschlagen ! + the 1000 folies of
> your sci000nce of Gogology !
> Correct ?
> Congratulations !!!
>
> Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
> Australia Mining Pioneer
> Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
> Gold Mine)
> Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
> Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
> Founder of the True Geology
>
> ~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One Never Forgiven ~
>
> for background info.http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.htmlhttp://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.htmlhttp://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.htmlhttp://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htmhttp://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

It's obviously what those Zionist Nasi/Nazi wanted to happen, better
sooner than later because it really doesn't bother the rich and
powerful, and if anything it only makes them richer and more powerful.

~ BG
From: BradGuth on
On Sep 26, 10:22 pm, "Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True
Geology" <jpturc...(a)neuf.fr> wrote:
> On Sep 27, 6:55 am, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
>
> <australia.mining-pion...(a)neuf.fr> wrote:
>
> Of course the Mining & Political Criminals aren't happy about such
> disclosure !

If 16,000 tonnes of that reddish topsoil were blown away per hour
(much of which going into the surrounding ocean); how much added dust
in tonnes per hour does all of the Australian coal and hard-rock
mining contribute (including the soot of consuming coal)?

What's it going to cost to import 160,000 tonnes (10 windy hours
worth) of topsoil, and properly distribute that topsoil?

Is there anything left of Nauru guano to dig up?

~ BG
From: Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology on
On Sep 27, 8:05 pm, BradGuth <bradg...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Brad,

Who cares about what is blown into the ocean...the Earth crust
contains 4% iron and this is the 4th most common element present in
it :
1) Oxygen 51 %
2) Silicium 25 %
3) Aluminium 8%
4) Iron 4 %

Again all things must be considered in the light of the True Geology,
otherwise you are losing your time with a mass of incoherent theories
& their equally numerous supporters

With best regards

jpturcaud