From: Php Developer on
Hi,

Is there any example of how to use Auth_Frontend_HTML?

Thank you

From: Christian Weiske on
Hello Php Developer,

> Is there any example of how to use Auth_Frontend_HTML?
Is that a PEAR package? I don't find it.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-
From: Ken Guest on
I think it is a part of the Auth package: http://pear.php.net/package/Auth

k.

http://blogs.linux.ie/kenguest/