From: Office User on
I need to have my workbook on our network to automatically save then close
from whichever workstation that it is opened at whenever a request to open
the workbook is made from a different workstation...
Computer #1 -- Viewing the workbook
Computer #2 -- Requests to open the same workbook
Computer #1 -- Workbook is saved and closed automatically with no override
Computer #2 -- Workbook is now opened
From: Jim Thomlinson on
I am not saying don't try but I am offering you little chance of success on
that one.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: dlw on
what if Computer #1 IMMEDIATELY re-opens the workbook?