From: Brick61 on
I have several auto_open macros that were created with Excel 2003. To enable
the macro and preventing it from running, I set my security to medium and
hold down the shift key when clicking 'enable macro'.

How can I achieve the same with Excel 2007 so that I can enable the macro,
without it running, and then edit if necessary?
--
Brick61
From: ryguy7272 on
I'm still getting used to 2007 too. Look at this:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP100969191033.aspx

I think that's all there is to it.

--
Ryan---

From: Brick61 on
All this does is tell me how to change my security settings. I want to
enable the Auto_Open macro and prevent it from running, so that I can edit
before it runs.
--
Brick61

From: Gary Keramidas on
hold down the shift key when you open it.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

From: Brick61 on
That doesn't seem to work with Excel 2007.
--
Brick61