From: VBARC via VBMonster.com on
If both users are working on the same form simultaneously,How to refersh the
screen of other users if one user performs any action(chage/add/delete )
without closing and opening a form again.

is there any windows API "Postmessage' & 'Registerwindowmessage' to handle
this?

How to resolve it.Please help

From: Dee Earley on
On 29/04/2010 04:44, VBARC via VBMonster.com wrote:
> If both users are working on the same form simultaneously,How to refersh the
> screen of other users if one user performs any action(chage/add/delete )
> without closing and opening a form again.
>
> is there any windows API "Postmessage'& 'Registerwindowmessage' to handle
> this?

How are the two connected?
I assume they are on separate machines with just a connection to a
shared database in which case, the only practical solution is polling
for changes.
If you have your own protocol to talk to the server/database, you can
build it into that.

(You could also look at mailslots but I don't think they are supported
on any modern Windows version)

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team