From: Doug on
Excel 2007 and Outlook 2007. When sending a worksheet from Excel, (OB, Send,
Mail), it creates the email with the workbook attached with the subject line
populated. All correct. Outlook is set to always add a signature to every
email, but when the email is initiated from Excel or Word, the signature is
not automatically added. It can be added, but what happened to the auto
signature?
--
Doug P
From: Jim Thomlinson on
It was never there. This is not a 2007 issue. It has always been that way in
all versions. Kind of a nuisance if you ask me.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson