From: JT on
Hello,
Could anyone help me to create a macro to autofilter the value "X" in column
"G", I don't know where to start. After I have the code then I just assign to
the button on the sheet to filter out those rows that match the "X" value.
Thank you very much!
JT
From: Gord Dibben on
Did you try the macro recorder as suggested for a start?

If not, why not?

If you did, what were the results?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 25 May 2010 12:09:01 -0700, JT <JT(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>Could anyone help me to create a macro to autofilter the value "X" in column
>"G", I don't know where to start. After I have the code then I just assign to
>the button on the sheet to filter out those rows that match the "X" value.
>Thank you very much!
>JT

Pages: 1
Prev: sumif help