From: Bishop on
If I'm in an Excel spreadsheet I can click the button between column label A
and row label 1 to select the entire worksheet. Then I can double click in
between any column and all the columns will autofit to the best fit. How can
achieve this affect using VBA code?
From: Gord Dibben on
This is exactly what you get when you use the macro recorder.

Sub fit()
Cells.Select
Selection.Columns.AutoFit
End Sub