From: IHateIsNAN on
Paul, that was VERY helpful. I'm running Office 2010 beta and kept running
into that same error.

Back on track, thanks to you. I greatly appreciate it.

Unfortunately, that means that I can now do my homework... ;-)

From: Paul Shapiro on
My understanding is that anytime you switch Office versions you need to do
the run-as-admin. That's part of why I like virtual machines for running
older versions. I have a VM with Windows XP and Office 2003 for the odd
times that I need to check older software.