From: BJ&theBear on
Can anyone advise if it is possible to create a form using Data > Form
and then save that form so that it can be

customised ie colours, logo etc in VBA

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

BJthebear
Scotland
From: Luke M on
Nope. The Data - Form is just a basic form that XL manages to create, with
*very* limited abilities. For more functionality, you'll have to build it
from VB.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: BJ&theBear on
Thanks Luke for the "bad" news. I must admit that I was expecting the
worse

Thanks again
BJ