From: Lost in Excel on
Hello,
I have received a calendar invite, where in the body of the message the
"Where:" and "When:" are automatically populated and separated from the
Calendar message by "*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*".

I have asked the person sending the file how she was able to add this
feature, as the "When:" will tell you Date, Time, and "Time Zone", ie Eastern
Time (US & Canada). This featue I especially like. However, the person
sending the invite does not know how it populated in her message, and I have
been unable to find and feature button to turn on and off to get this to work.

If anyone knows how this operate and can assist me, I would be most
appreciative.

Thanks.
From: BillR on
Was this just a meeting request?
New | Meeting request or Ctrl + Shift + Q creates one.

--
Bill R

From: Lost in Excel on
Hello Bill,
Yes, this is a meeting request. But let me try to explain. I want my meeting
requests to automatically add the "Where" and "When" into the body of the
invite. I understand how to fill out a meeting request. I fill out the "To",
"Subject", "Location", "Start Time", "End Time", but in the body of the
invite, when someone receives it, I want the "Where" and "When", to
automatically populate with a *~*~*~*~*~*~*~* followed by the body of the
invite.

Does ths explain it better?

From: BillR on
Which version of Outlook are you using?
Outlook 2007 shows the Meeting Request in a new format.

From: Lost in Excel on
Hello Bill,

We are running Microsoft Office 2003 (SP2). I checked both of our machines
and it appears we are running the same firm-side software.

Any other ideas?