From: kyleb on
In word 2007 i used to be able to type 1. and hit enter and it would start a
number list automatically. Now it does not. How can i turn this back on?
From: Duane Hookom on
Please as Word questions in a Word news Group.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Daniel Pineault on
Kyleb,

I think you posted your question to the wrong newsgroup. This group is
dedicated to MS Access Database question. Try posting your question in one
of the MS Word Forums.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault