From: macronewbie on
Hi,

Just would like to ask help on how to automatically save a created file just
by the use of command button.

I have below macro code:
Sub CSVFILE()
Dim sh As Worksheet

ActiveSheet.Copy
Set sh = ActiveSheet

On Error Resume Next
sh.Buttons.Delete
sh.Rows("1:2").Delete
On Error GoTo 0
End Sub

I want to "save as" the generated new workbook automatically when I click
the command button to create the new wokbook. Is this possible? THANKS!
From: Project Mangler on
Morning macronewbie

"macronewbie" <macronewbie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I want to "save as" the generated new workbook automatically when I click
> the command button to create the new wokbook. Is this possible? THANKS!

Not sure if you want to be able to choose a path and filename. This is a
simpler version:

ActiveSheet.SaveAs Filename:="c:\Temp\CSVfile.xls"