From: Chris on
I am in need of some ideas. I am attempting to put together an automated
cleaning list for one of our locations. What is the best way to do this? The
tasks fall daily, weekly, etc. and may change. Once they are in their
respective catagories (daily weekly etc) what is the best way to get them to
fall into their right times? It has to be able to take changes as well, ie.
today I am wiping the dining room tables, but in a month I would like to
change it to Fridays instead.
Any help / direction would be greatly appreciated!
--
Chris
From: Jim Thomlinson on
Outlook or even Access would be much better options for this type of thing.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Chris" wrote:

> I am in need of some ideas. I am attempting to put together an automated
> cleaning list for one of our locations. What is the best way to do this? The
> tasks fall daily, weekly, etc. and may change. Once they are in their
> respective catagories (daily weekly etc) what is the best way to get them to
> fall into their right times? It has to be able to take changes as well, ie.
> today I am wiping the dining room tables, but in a month I would like to
> change it to Fridays instead.
> Any help / direction would be greatly appreciated!
> --
> Chris

Pages: 1
Prev: Pivot Table Calculated Field