From: rickytan85 on
The Sample database for service call management includes sales tax on both
parts and labor. Need help on designing sales tax on ONLY parts when creating
an invoice and workorder, there is not supposed to be sales tax on labor.
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:36:50 -0700, rickytan85
<rickytan85(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Can you set the salestax to 0% for those items?

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Mark Andrews on
I designed a similar thing and did it just like Quicken does it with a
taxable flag. You can take a look at an example at:
http://www.rptsoftware.com/products/crmtemplate/

Perhaps that will help you out?

You end up using iif() in queries and calculations based on the taxable
flag.

When you setup the products (which are parts and labor) you specify whether
they are taxable as well.
--
Mark Andrews
RPT Software

See

From: Risse on

"rickytan85" <rickytan85(a)discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:44B19BAB-9DC7-4BAF-9D66-6D72D48C8CA9(a)microsoft.com...