From: LTOSH on
I am using Office 2007 but it says that my database is Access 2000 File format.

I have a field MRP# that is autonumber...been working fine till today. My
next autonum should be 1747 but it wants to put in the autonum of 197...it
won't let me do anything with it becuase it is a duplicated number.

What has happened to my auto num and how do i fix it to continue adding the
next appropriate number.
Thanks!
Leslie
From: LTOSH on
Never mind...i found the Compact and Repair button...that fixed it.