From: Elde on
hi everyone,
someone know ho to create an auto scrolling text?
I wrote a text file with win_hp; when I put it in my hp 50g, I have to
press eval to read it formatted.
I would like to write a program (I've tought to insert a code at the
head of the text, so the calculator can read and run it) to create an
automatic scroll, for example
one line scrolling every 2 second. This can be useful to read some
kind of ebook.
Thanks a lot everyone
I'm sorry for my english, but I hope I have been understandable.
Ciao
Matteo
From: Andreas Möller on
Hello,

try this one:
http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/raut/WR49/Headman.htm

Also available at www.hpcalc.org

Regards,
Andreas
http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de
From: Elde on
On 23 Giu, 14:15, Andreas Möller <andreas_moellerNOS...(a)gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> try this one:http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/raut/WR49/Headman.htm
>
> Also available atwww.hpcalc.org
>
> Regards,
> Andreashttp://www.software49g.gmxhome.de

Hi, I still can not create this autoscrolling text. do you have some
ideas?
From: Andreas Möller on
Hello,

> Hi, I still can not create this autoscrolling text.
> do you have some ideas?

If the program from W.R. is not want you want, then the only solution
is that you write your own one.

From: Dueño de Monte on
On Jul 20, 12:01 am, Andreas Möller <andreas_moellerNOS...(a)gmx.de>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  > Hi, I still can not create this autoscrolling text.
>  > do you have some ideas?
>
> If the program from W.R. is not want you want, then the only solution
> is that you write your own one.
>
> Regards,
> Andreashttp://www.software49g.gmxhome.de

You should use the "Ebook" function from Headman library as a base and
set a Timer Clock to advance (+) a page every certain time.

Daniel.