From: BK on
I am doing an excel spreadsheet at work. The column I need to total seems to
have a fault, and autosum doesn't work.
What can I do?
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Try it in another column and / or Workbook and see what happens there.

From: MimiS on
It may be due to some blank spaces being in the numbers column or before or
after a number that's in the column. Save your work, then highlight relevant
range and do an Edit/Replace. Find (single space) and replacing with (leave
box empty). I see this when downloading and importing reports from our
accounting system.