From: Ruth on

--
Thanks

Ruth
From: Mike H on
I think that to get a useful answer you need to provide a bit more than this:-

How do we establish which data relate to the last 30 days?
How are your data laid out, which columns?

--
Mike

question.

From: Ruth on
sorry Mike I accidently posted it before i entered in the information I have
reposted the question with some detail
--
Thanks

Ruth