From: DSN on
I have a list of mm:ss times in a column. I want to find the average of the
list. I have tried different things, but I keep getting 'Divide by zero
error' (#DIV/0!) How do I fix this?
From: Jacob Skaria on
Should work..The error is returned because there are no numerics in the
range...Check whether the time is stored as text. What is the cell format.

Try typing minutes seconds to another column or new workbook and try
averaging..

To convert these values to numerics; copy a blank cell and select the range
and PasteSpecial>select 'Add' and OK..

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)