From: PETER on
HOW CAN I KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS BLOCKED my contact on MSN MESSENGER?
is there any program to know that ?
From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Greetings Peter,

There are "checkers" around, but due to the changes within the Messenger client quite some
time ago, this really isn't possible anymore unless your contacts have tweaked their settings
(more to the point, they've added "All users" into the Allow list within the Tools, Options,
Privacy options).
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert

"PETER" <PETER(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HOW CAN I KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS BLOCKED my contact on MSN MESSENGER?
> is there any program to know that ?

Pages: 1
Prev: Msn error "80072f89"
Next: Error message 80048820