From: Milan Dasek on
Hi,

I have Samsung i600 (Europe type of BlackJack) with WM5 AKU3. This
smartphone does not support Bluetooth DUN (Dial-up networking) profile.
There is PAN profile instead.
I am not able to connect i600 with my HP nc8430 with Broadcom BT stack
via PAN and the same with Fujitsu Siemens n560 Pocket PC (MS or Broadcom
BT stack).
I have read this article:
http://blogs.msdn.com/windowsmobile/archive/2007/04/17/why-did-we-remove-bluetooth-dun.aspx

Is there any patch or hack how to enable BT DUN profile on WM5 AKU3+
devices, for example on my Samsung i600?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Milan
From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen [MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices]" on
Please PLEASE do follow my blog and articles - I've posted an article on
exactly this q the day before yesterday.

See
http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/index.php?blog=3&p=2121&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

In a nutshell, it's existing for PPC. I've tried to do the same for the
Smartphone as well, but, so far, have failed. However, hope some people
manage to do it.

Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen - Microsoft MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices
Please see the Pocket PC Mag Expert Blog (including mine) at
http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/ - you will definitely like it.

From: Thurman on

"Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen [MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices]"
<!ei.maileja(a)kiitos!> wrote in message
> Please PLEASE do follow my blog and articles - I've posted an article on
> exactly this q the day before yesterday.

As for me, your attitude and self indulgence is so irritating, if my Razr,
PPC2002, Blackjack or Hermes locked up forever, rather than visit your site
so you could collect another tenth of a cent, I would remove the battery,
back over the device with the truck, run it thru the food processor, bake it
in the halogen oven, then bury it and salt the ground.

But that's just me.......

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen [MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices]" on
I'm very sorry you feel that.

You (as anyone else) are free NOT to follow my articles. Then, however, you
just won't hear of a lot of things worth hearing of - it's that simple.

"Thurman" <thurman(a)bigplanet.com> wrote in message

> "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen [MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices]"
> <!ei.maileja(a)kiitos!> wrote in message
>> Please PLEASE do follow my blog and articles - I've posted an article on
>> exactly this q the day before yesterday.
>
> As for me, your attitude and self indulgence is so irritating, if my Razr,
> PPC2002, Blackjack or Hermes locked up forever, rather than visit your
> site so you could collect another tenth of a cent, I would remove the
> battery, back over the device with the truck, run it thru the food
> processor, bake it in the halogen oven, then bury it and salt the ground.
>
> But that's just me.......

Pages: 1
Prev: Error Reporting
Next: Generic RNDIS Driver