From: Luis Some on
Hi there.

I'm building a crawler so I can download all the torrent files from
BTJunkie.
I'm using Mechanize to do that and I can download the files.

The thing is, after some downloads, the direct url to the torrents stop
working because apparently I exceeded the download limit...

'Please enter the image verification number to begin your download. You
have exceeded your daily unprotected download limit.'

So, when I start to see this message, I have an inter-medium step to
download the file where I need to write some words present in a picture.

There is a way to avoid this? One friend of mine told me that probably,
using referres, I can make btjunkie think that I downloaded the file
from another page... It will work with that? Do you have any example?

Any of you can help?

Thanks