From: ZootRot on
HTC Touch Pro 2
Windows Mobile 6.5

Any way to remove HTC's Sense "overlay" and just use the basic Windows 6.5
without too many implications?

The additional 'toys' that HTC provide aren't that user-friendly. If I
wanted iPhone features I would have lowered my standards and bought an
iPhone.

From: Sven on
I would guess, like my AT&T Pure, another 6.5 HTC device, you just go into
the Today Control Panel and deselect Sense, and select Windows Default. On
mine I deselect TouchFlo3D, rather than Sense. Note that all the other old
today screen items are there as well. Select any of them and you get the old
Today screen back and can fill it up the way we used to.

From: meskuh on
"ZootRot" <SendMeAsMuchSpamAsPossibleBecauseILoveReceivingSpam(a)NoSpam.com>
je napisao u poruci - news:%23su3AgZuKHA.1852(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> HTC Touch Pro 2
> Windows Mobile 6.5
>
> Any way to remove HTC's Sense "overlay" and just use the basic Windows 6.5
> without too many implications?
>
> The additional 'toys' that HTC provide aren't that user-friendly. If I
> wanted iPhone features I would have lowered my standards and bought an
> iPhone.

Can you tall me something, did that HTC*s Windows Mobile 6.5 has any
firewall, or net utility(tool) such as netstat or ping, or you must buy it,
as "standalone applications", from other vendors, if they exist, for
mobiles (smartphones), at all ?

From: William on
On 5 Mar, 20:35, "meskuh" <meskuhREM...(a)REMOVElive.com> wrote:
> Can you tall me something, did that HTC*s Windows Mobile 6.5  has any
> firewall, or net utility(tool) such as netstat or ping, or you must buy it,
> as "standalone applications", from other vendors, if they exist,  for
> mobiles (smartphones), at all  ?

VXUtil is free, and excellent.
http://www.cam.com/vxutil_pers.html

--