From: Wanderer on
I would like to add background zones in pylab plots. Colored sections
of the background that the curves pass through. Is this possible? My
google searches don't turn up anything but maybe my search terms
aren't the right ones.

Thanks
From: CM on
On Feb 3, 10:49 am, Wanderer <wande...(a)dialup4less.com> wrote:
> I would like to add background zones in pylab plots. Colored sections
> of the background that the curves pass through. Is this possible? My
> google searches don't turn up anything but maybe my search terms
> aren't the right ones.
>
> Thanks

If you look at the matplotlib gallery, I think there may be some
images
that show something like what you want, and then you can look at the
code. It's here:

http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/gallery.html

HTH,
Che
From: Wanderer on
On Feb 3, 10:50 pm, CM <cmpyt...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 10:49 am, Wanderer <wande...(a)dialup4less.com> wrote:
>
> > I would like to add background zones in pylab plots. Colored sections
> > of the background that the curves pass through. Is this possible? My
> > google searches don't turn up anything but maybe my search terms
> > aren't the right ones.
>
> > Thanks
>
> If you look at the matplotlib gallery, I think there may be some
> images
> that show something like what you want, and then you can look at the
> code.  It's here:
>
> http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/gallery.html
>
> HTH,
> Che

That helped. There should be something in there I can use.
Thank you