From: Sideswipe on
What I did, that finally got it to compile, was forward declare
SomeOtherClass

class SomeOtherClass;

ANd then, in the .cpp file, #include "SomeOtherClass.h" and the problem
was gone. I spent all day trying to iron that out!

Christian

From: Alberto Ganesh Barbati on
Sideswipe ha scritto:
> What I did, that finally got it to compile, was forward declare
> SomeOtherClass
>
> class SomeOtherClass;
>
> ANd then, in the .cpp file, #include "SomeOtherClass.h" and the problem
> was gone. I spent all day trying to iron that out!

The whole day? Well... at least two people (Carlos Moreno and myself)
have told you that it was the first possible cause of your problems! Why
did you ask if you don't care about the answers? If the answer weren't
clear enough you should have asked for a clarification.

Ganesh