From: twarner on
For those of you trying to get your Belkin F5D8001 to work with
Windows 7 64-bit operating system, this is how I got it working on my
machine…

I’m writing this from memory so it might not be exact. Go to
http://www.station-drivers.com/page/atheros.htm and download the
Windows Seven 32/64bits driver (version 8.0.0.239). Open your device
manager and update the driver for the network controller that was
erroneously installed for the Belkin. Go through the process and
select “let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer” then
“have disk”. Select the folder where you extracted the downloaded and
extracted files. Then, select the “Atheros AR5008X Wireless Network
Adapter”.
If you have a warning message stating that the driver has a problem
because it is not signed, you can restart the computer and press F8
while rebooting and select allow unsigned drivers to load. You might
have to reinstall the driver again – I can’t remember.

My Belkin F5D8001 is working fine with this Atheros driver and Windows
7 64-bit.