From: Maurice Helwig on
On 08/08/2010 1:43 AM, Yrrah wrote:
> (FYI only. I haven't used this software.)
>
> Updated (Benubird PDF 1.4.0.6):
> "Dealing with documents is challenging. It�s easy to misplace,
> duplicate and accidentally delete them. Benubird PDF helps you
> overcome this challenge by providing a powerful range of tools for
> managing and archiving documents. Store your documents in one central
> location and use a comprehensive set of filters and search technology
> to make sure your documents are never more than a few clicks away.
> Optimized for use with PDFs, images, and Microsoft Office and
> OpenOffice documents, Benubird PDF takes personal document management
> to the highest level of efficiency."
> http://www.debenu.com/benubird/overview.html
> Features:
> http://www.debenu.com/benubird/features.html
> History:
> http://www.debenu.com/benubird/updates.html
> Download:
> http://www.debenu.com/benubird/trial.html
>
> "Benubird PDF is now totally free."
>
> Yrrah

Does not say that it is Windows 7 compatable 0nly up to vista ??????

Maurice Helwig
From: wasbit on
"Yrrah" <Yrrah-acf(a)acf.invalid> wrote in message
> (FYI only. I haven't used this software.)
>
> Updated (Benubird PDF 1.4.0.6):
> "Dealing with documents is challenging. It's easy to misplace,
> duplicate and accidentally delete them. Benubird PDF helps you
> overcome this challenge by providing a powerful range of tools for
> managing and archiving documents. Store your documents in one central
> location and use a comprehensive set of filters and search technology
> to make sure your documents are never more than a few clicks away.
> Optimized for use with PDFs, images, and Microsoft Office and
> OpenOffice documents, Benubird PDF takes personal document management
> to the highest level of efficiency."
> http://www.debenu.com/benubird/overview.html
> Features:
> http://www.debenu.com/benubird/features.html
> History:
> http://www.debenu.com/benubird/updates.html
> Download:
> http://www.debenu.com/benubird/trial.html
>
> "Benubird PDF is now totally free."
>
> Yrrah
Also -

Quick PDF Tools
Quick PDF ToolsT is a free Windows PDF utility built using Debenu's Quick
PDF Library for editing and managing PDFs.

It lets you convert images to PDF, edit PDF properties, add and remove open
passwords, merge PDFs together, edit the initial view for PDFs, remove all
bookmarks from PDFs and much more.

Quick PDF Library Lite
Quick PDF Library LiteT offers a subset of the functionality found in
royalty-free PDF developer SDK Quick PDF Library used by thousands of
developers for working with PDFs on all levels - for free!

Add functionality to your applications - such as the ability to convert
images to PDF, add links to the web, get and set document properties, rotate
pages, analyze document security and add images and text to documents - to
your applications for free.

Quick PDF Library Lite is available as an ActiveX component and works with
C, C++, C#, Delphi, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP, PowerBASIC, Pascal or
any other language that supports ActiveX.

http://www.debenu.com/index.html

Hey, I can copy & paste just like the others :-)

Regards wasbit