From: Beverly Howard on
>> launcher <<

Another task manager (that I can't live without) is the tiny VBar
http://vieka.com/vbar.htm

Hope this helps,
Beverly Howard
From: Beverly Howard on
Another tip is that it's easy to customize the start (windows flag) menu
to contain your most used apps.

Then you can extensively customize the start/programs folder using
creative renaming of the shortcuts (numbers go to the top...)

You can also put custom folders in the programs folder (they then become
available to be put on the start menu as well)

Program folder shortcuts can be created for url's, notes, files,
documents, playlists, etc to go directly to those in the associated app
or location... you can even create url's for phone numbers to call from
the start menu. As an example, I have a folder of just playlists
pointing to the storage card that creates a three tap launch of any of
them... start/playlists/list

Hope this is of value,
Beverly Howard
From: Roger 2008 on

"Beverly Howard" <Bev(a)NoSpamBevHoward.com> wrote in message
> >> launcher <<
>
> Another task manager (that I can't live without) is the tiny VBar
> http://vieka.com/vbar.htm

FYI I use VBar on my iPAQ 211 with a "background impage" so it looks better.