From: Christophe NINUCCI on
If you have a huge bandwidth (100mbps ?), the fastest way to get slackware
is to get it with torrents... Mirrors are also torrents' seeds !

From: Aaron W. Hsu on
Christophe NINUCCI <christophe.ninucci(a)free.fr> writes:

>If you have a huge bandwidth (100mbps ?), the fastest way to get slackware
>is to get it with torrents... Mirrors are also torrents' seeds !

Even if you don't have a lot of bandwidth, I'd suggest that torrents
will usually give you the best download speeds unless you have a local
mirror that is very fast.

Aaron W. Hsu

Pages: 1
Prev: Qt 4.6