From: brucefl on
I am doing a document that is about 7.5 pages long. When it is done printing
the information it prints a blank page? I have checked to see if there are
any other blocks after the last info., can't find any.
It is not a big problem, just bothersome if printing several copies.

Thanks for any help,
Bruce
From: Pete_UK on
Check that your print area covers only the rows that you want to
print. Select the correct area and set a new Print Area from it. Do a
Print Preview to check it again.

Hope this helps.

Pete